LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS
(Application now closed)
for a course about how to shoot and edit stylish and engaging videos for your website and social media platforms.
A small business owner wanting to promote your brand with online video?
A Freelancers or blogger wanting to grow your audience?
A PR Professional who wants to add video to your mix to increase your value to clients?
A Speaker, coach or tutor with a course or workshop to sell?
About the instructor:
John Scotland is a media creative that has worked in video production for over a decade. He specialises in creating online video campaigns that are cinematic and help brands bring their story to life.
CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED THE BBC, THE ROYAL LIVERPOOL PHILHARMONIC, THE NHS, FACT, THE PRINCE’S TRUST AND FOOTBALL CLUBS SUCH AS LIVERPOOL, EVERTON AND SPURS.
'HE HAS MADE IT HIS MISSION TO HELP BUSY START UPS, ENTREPRENEURS AND FREELANCERS STEP INTO THE WORLD OF ONLINE VIDEO AND GIVE THEIR BRAND A VOICE.'
He teaches regular workshops on affordable video production for clients such as Liverpool University, local authorities and schools and has just launched a range of online tools to help small businesses create their own video campaigns.
His teaching style is visual and highly practical - designed to get you out and shooting your own videos within 24 hours. He wants to demystify video production, giving you clarity and a step-by-step action plan to create your own stunning videos and distribute online.
IN THIS PROGRAM QUICKLY DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Find your niche in the video landscape
- Identify your target audience and their psychology
- How to create videos that sell your products and services without being hard sell
- Find out the best tools to use within your budget
- Have a system to create your video content within your busy schedule
- Develop ideas for your videos that match your brand
- Upgrade your website and social media platforms with video content that is engaging, grows your tribe and increases sales
- Learn the essential filming skills you need to boost the quality of your videos.
- Learn to edit fast on your smartphone, tablet or laptop and give your videos a pro look that will make your brand shine
- Brand your videos with graphics, music and stylistic devices that represent you and your brand
You will start out learning the basics using your mobile phone, you will need to set aside 2-3 hours a week or weekend for 2 weeks.
The pilot course starts on 6th JUNE, 2016.
We will notify you on 31st May whether you've been accepted or not into the pilot program. By applying you are agreeing to be notified about the course, even if you aren't accepted. There is no fee to participate in the program, we just require you to fill out surveys throughout the course for feedback on the course and if you have a good experience and results, we will ask you for a testimonial.